The Cult of

The Cult Of Personality

Monday, October 24, 2011

So Much For The NBA Cares

The greed of pamperd athletes. I promise to be brief...


I was just watching the local news a few minutes ago. Lots of interesting stuff going on these days. But Arizona Cardinals getting their asses handed to them is nothing new. But the thing that pissed me off the most was the NBA.

Now I enjoy watching the NBA, especially the San Antonio Spurs. That's my team and beside my point. The thing about the NBA players is they're babies. Spoiled babies claiming this "NBA CARES" bullshit. I see the stupid look on Kobe's face as they continue to announce more delayed games. If your ass wasn't so fucking greedy you'd be playing with the balls that you love so much. Now this whole NBA cares bullshit is out of the bottle. You pussies wouldn't be out there if you weren't getting a paycheck. You NBA pussies can take your greed, take your fouls, and your NBA Cares bullshit, roll it all up into a ball, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy asses. Just like your greedy asses I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for your future.

No comments: